401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Are you bored sitting behind a desk? Trade your 9 to 5 for a new career as a GoJet Airlines flight attendant!
Pay & Benefits:
Starting pay for a GoJet Airlines flight attendant is $18.00 per flight hour. Additionally, flight attendants earn per diem pay of $1.80 per hour for the duration of each trip they work.
Benefits include paid training and a 401(k) retirement plan, as well as medical, dental and life insurance. Flight attendants are also eligible for flight benefits for themselves and their immediate family members, as well as discounts on cruises, car rentals, hotels, and more.
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID
• Must possess excellent communication skills and have a professional and conservative appearance
• Possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Read, write, and speak fluently in English
• Must have the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends and extended hours away from home
Interested? Apply Today!